Bio-Hazardous EP2 Bio-Hazardous EP2

The animation is nice, but I don't like the voice acting. The emotion behind it just doesn't work. It seems to 'acted'.

N-Cat's Guide to Drugs N-Cat's Guide to Drugs

Reminds me of some of the older style of flash animation. Like some of the old stuff from IllWill press. I think you should have made it more rant like though. More of n-cat talking about why it should be legalized rather then facts about weed.

BatOuttaHellStudios responds:

Good suggestion, man. I've already finished the next installment of N-Cat's Guide to Drugs, it's going to cover acid. Since it's already done, I can't implement your suggestion immediately, but anything following that one will have N-Cat ranting more, we'll see if it improves it. I guarantee you the animation will improve.

I'd also suggest that if you think N-Cat would be a good spokesperson for your cause, feel free to spread the word. :)

Yotam & Fantasia 03 Yotam & Fantasia 03

Love this series :)

Deffinatly the funniest one yet. :D HotDiggedyDemon's voice went well. Good work Yotam. :)

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

RONALD JENKEES!

He is the MAN!
These ten stars are NOT enough for the AWESOME that is RJ. I love you for putting him into this game!
Speaking of which, this is a really REALLY great game. Awesome little twist on everybody's favorite tower defense genre. Tremendous work.

FrozenFire responds:

Everything about this post makes me happy :)

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

ALL MY SHITS GONE D:

Did you change the log in or something?
I dont think I ever had an online account. T_T I had like 20 level 30 pokemon
And half were shiny </3

Insanity Box 2 Insanity Box 2

Could be alot better

I didn't have alot of fun with this. The controls just don't seem right and none of the games are memorable at all. It just didn't pull me into it, sorry.

{±Interlude±) {±Interlude±)

It seemed to linger to much

It sounded real cool but it just tened to linger to long. I felt like I was waiting for a pick up but it never did. Maybe its supposed to be like that. Good either way.

Kw- Genesi Kw- Genesi

Very deep

Good x] Near perfect. Would love a longer version this is amazing. ^^
I wish I was this good lol :]

Kaizerwolf responds:

Alright. Because im lazy, i'll wait for a few new reviews. :)
I'll send you a PM when i finish it though.