Bio-Hazardous EP2 Bio-Hazardous EP2

The animation is nice, but I don't like the voice acting. The emotion behind it just doesn't work. It seems to 'acted'.

N-Cat's Guide to Drugs N-Cat's Guide to Drugs

Reminds me of some of the older style of flash animation. Like some of the old stuff from IllWill press. I think you should have made it more rant like though. More of n-cat talking about why it should be legalized rather then facts about weed.

BatOuttaHellStudios responds:

Good suggestion, man. I've already finished the next installment of N-Cat's Guide to Drugs, it's going to cover acid. Since it's already done, I can't implement your suggestion immediately, but anything following that one will have N-Cat ranting more, we'll see if it improves it. I guarantee you the animation will improve.

I'd also suggest that if you think N-Cat would be a good spokesperson for your cause, feel free to spread the word. :)

Yotam & Fantasia 03 Yotam & Fantasia 03

Love this series :)

Deffinatly the funniest one yet. :D HotDiggedyDemon's voice went well. Good work Yotam. :)

Halo Reach: Armor Locked Halo Reach: Armor Locked

Sequel?

Its beautiful :'D Amazing story (and the battle sequence was hilarious) Amazing work!

The Monkeys Movie The Monkeys Movie

I've seen this video uploaded here before..

Was it you that uploaded it? >_>

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

The first great animation of 2011

Great voice acting over amazing Kinetic text. I love it. Couldn't be any better!

Snake Kills Beaver Snake Kills Beaver

Did you purposly misspell Beiber?

Either way.. this doesn't really look like it belongs here, its not really a flash animation >_>

pankclaw responds:

You don't belong here now get off my planet.

AOP Episode 1 AOP Episode 1

Great work!

This is really really good for your first! :] Funny, great voice acting.

DvRStudios responds:

Thanks a lot for the review.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

*clapclapclap*

About god damn time ;)
Great work everyone! Loved the third one and can't wait for more!

Pokemon Hunter Trailer Pokemon Hunter Trailer

Looks Interesting!

I was worried at first It was gonna be a let down. The characters are wonderfully drawn! Great trailer.