Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

RONALD JENKEES!

He is the MAN!
These ten stars are NOT enough for the AWESOME that is RJ. I love you for putting him into this game!
Speaking of which, this is a really REALLY great game. Awesome little twist on everybody's favorite tower defense genre. Tremendous work.

FrozenFire responds:

Everything about this post makes me happy :)

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

ALL MY SHITS GONE D:

Did you change the log in or something?
I dont think I ever had an online account. T_T I had like 20 level 30 pokemon
And half were shiny </3

Insanity Box 2 Insanity Box 2

Could be alot better

I didn't have alot of fun with this. The controls just don't seem right and none of the games are memorable at all. It just didn't pull me into it, sorry.

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

More Riddle! :)

Really glad to see the Riddle series continue! I had lost hope that there would be another one but, I was extremely excited to see this on the front page. Though this game was a bit easier than RS5 to me, It's still a great game. The jokes had my sides splitting and the character development is great. Looking foward to the rest of RIddle Transfer!

P.S. Typo? On the 9th Bonus page, the second paragraph says "Smiley's name was mored difficult." That typo RUINED THE ENTIRE GAME FOR ME.

JK IT WAS AWESOME :'D

JonBro responds:

That's a typo I need to fix, then, I guess. I was going to wait until I had at least two typos to fix before updating my file, and this is the second one. (I've also noticed one of the roll-over descriptions of one of the bedsheets says "esquisite bedding" instead of "exquisite bedding".)

Thanks for the review!

Castaway 2 Castaway 2

Lovin this game

Alot of fun. I don't tend to stick around RPGs on Newgrounds for so long but this is great. Tons of fun!

Light Source Light Source

Was Just about to blam this game,

And then I read the instructions. xD I couldn't figure out why I kept blowing up. Great game, Great Idea!

Mouse Avoid v2 Mouse Avoid v2

Second try and..

Still broken. Even ignoring that I can't see half of the screen, I don't really get it. What am I avoiding, the balls? Because they just bounce off the bomb...

ninty96zie responds:

The balls reduce your score, this is used in normal mode to make it harder to reach the next level. In free play mode it is used for achieving as high a score as possible by avoiding the balls. In Unlimited mode, the balls take off one life. I have now fixed the bug with the size of the screen, and the game should play fine :)

Effing Meteors Effing Meteors

Outstanding!

Great game! That was a ton of fun! Playing upside down was crazy! Amazing game!

Santa Stacker Santa Stacker

Pretty good stack game

Mouse control was a bad idea. Especially after loosing control of Santa when I go off the side of the screen. Having the mouse bound would have been a lot nicer. Also Santa's inability to go all the way to the side of the screen leaves some presents half way on your tray. I know its possible to push them back on, it's still an inconvenience.

4Shift 4Shift